Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Invoicing?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Invoicing? Empty Invoicing? Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 pm

PineLodge

I am wondering if I am missing something in the invoicing field. And if not, then I guess this would be a wishlist item.

I am wanting to make my total invoice (puppy price+shipping) and then accept payments on said invoice as they come in-deposit, then if there are installments or the final full payment. This way I can see at-a-glance what is owed still by each client on each invoice. It appears I can only accept deposit payments-am I missing something? I don't see any options to accept payments other than the deposit section and there's no way to accept multiple "deposits" with different dates.

Does that make sense?

2Invoicing? Empty Re: Invoicing? Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Admin

Admin

Somehow I missed this post. Right now invoicing function is a very basic tool. It just allows you to send an invoice to a customer for a specific amount. Deposits are the only thing it subtracts. Once you have matched customers with puppies, you can enter multiple payments in the puppy form/customers, but it won't show up in the invoice. I agree that section needs to be worked on, but it will probably be awhile.

https://breederzoosupport.forumotion.com

3Invoicing? Empty Re: Invoicing? Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 am

kvestal

Anyone using the BreederZoo for invoicing puppy families? If you have time to chat over the phone today please call me.

4Invoicing? Empty Re: Invoicing? Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Sunrise

I am using the invoicing but having trouble. It keeps adding in payments in places I don't add it...not sure where it's getting the additional payment/deposit from but when I go to send the invoice the due on the invoice is a refund because it's adding additional payment/deposits. What other places would it be adding this?

5Invoicing? Empty Re: Invoicing? Sun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Peggy McElroy

HUGE on my wish list.

http://www.SeasprayAustralianLabradoodles.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum