You are not connected. Please login or register

Using EchoSign or something similar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Using EchoSign or something similar on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:09 am

Just curious. I did not see this addressed yet on the forum. Since the program has a feature that allows you create and store contracts. Would using a program like EchoSign that allows electronic signatures still be beneficial? Or can I do the same thru via the breeder zoo program? I am assuming if you still need to use a separate program, those contracts could easily be dropped into this system once completed. But, would hate to pay for another service if I can just use breeder zoo to email contracts for signatures.
So far, I am loving this. Of course it is work getting my info in, but I can see once the back log is done and in, going forward will be a breeze.

View user profile

2 Re: Using EchoSign or something similar on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm

I wish I could do electronic signature in BreederZOO! I can see that being an option at some point, but it will require BreederZOO's mother program FileMaker to offer this capability. I use Echosign for my contracts all the time. I just save my BreederZOO contracts as a PDF and upload them to Echosign. The trial version of BreederZOO can't save docs as a PDF like the full version can. The full version has the power of FileMaker running behind BreederZOO to make PDF and email functionality possible.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum