Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wish list: Reservation list needs a column for application date

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CedarHillLabradoodles

On the 'reservation list' within the litter area, I would like to see a column for the date of the application and then be able to sort the list by this date so that the first person to apply would be at the top of the list.

I hold places for puppies from a litter according to the date the families completed their applications. I allocate puppies according to application date - first family to apply/reserve gets matched with a puppy first.   I don't always require a deposit right away so it doesn't work for me to use the deposit date.

If space is a problem I would remove the customer's telephone number from this list/screen to replace with a column for the application date. Or I would remove the 'size' column since most pups within a particular litter will be similar in size and those families who are on the wait list for that litter are looking for that size pup. The 'size' column in the reservation list is something I will never use.

Last edited by CedarHillLabradoodles on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

Admin

Admin

Added:)

https://breederzoosupport.forumotion.com

CedarHillLabradoodles

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum